Dealing with Allergy to MedicinesI have a history of IBS and there are some digestive system meds that keep me company. Now, the body seems to have developed a bit of un-friendliness to these salts. However, the fear of herpetic breakouts is still there in mind. The condition is truly scary when the attack comes on. Each episode is a bit like this:
- very quickly, the sores spread inside-out, making it difficult to hide the ugliness
- soon, you start questioning God, the purpose of like, the unluckiness in your life
- days of absenteeism from work follows and work-related worries pile up
- you tend to eat softer foods and Google herpes medications like an obsessed maniac
- you try to put together the best of homeopathic, allopathic and supplement blend to boost recovery
...when the crusting begins, you know, this will take days and immense melancholy takes over...!
I have met a skin specialist, assuming this was a dermatological issue. However, it seems the issue is with my immune system that reacts in the most un-Godly ways when I am either physically or mentally exhausted, or both, and overwork myself to the extent of making myself highly anxious - and yes, anxiety is also the perpetrator of my IBS!!