- Product: Zero CBD Broad Spectrum Gummies, Grand Daddy Purple, (4 pcs)
- The option: CBD content 30 mg
- Just one pack
- Retailed price: INR 800 plus 50 for shipping anywhere
- Platform for purchase: https://itshemp.in/
- Brand: Zero CBD
- CBD type: broad spectrum, gummy infused with CBD
Now, moving to the actual review.
Yes, I am also trying CBD products for the first time.
The process is still underway.
The User because a product might behave differently across individuals
I am a non-smoker and a less-than-social drinker. However, I have taken prescription antidepressants before. Overall, in terms of profiling me as a user, the summary reads as someone:
- Who understand the difference between excitement and a high
- Without any existing addiction, not even caffeine
- Some love for the sweet stuff, especially when feeling low
- Slightly prone to bouts of low blood pressure – anything with a sleeping pill-like effect is not welcomed as the idea is not to feel like a zombie at work or home
- Who has suffered from anxiety for more than a decade and continues to fight GAD at many levels
- Who understands the dangers of trying something that might be even borderline addictive
- Who has a preference for natural products or at least those formulated in a way that added sugars, synthetics, and chemicals are used minimally
- Who does not want something that could irritate the stomach due to many years spent fighting IBS