Overtly colored currency has some serious visual flaws like:- looking too desperate to impress. Would genuine currency be so anxious?
- being too animated. Money matters are always serious!
- looking too artsy. Is this real currency or not - fake alarm!
- being too similar. Too many colors make the most differently printed notes seem similar
- looking over-dramatic. Currency does not need a personality. It best plays dead, cold, uncaring
- more likely to have little recall. In a maze of colors, none of the shades stand apart
- little room for revisions. Newer currency notes with refreshing prints will not make an impression
- most importantly, keeps reminding you about the promise that the Modi administration never was. Can push you towards despondence and anxiety!