Anti Zit Discovery: Mycoderm
Another cream you can use: Siloderm - basically, Cheap Zinc Oxide
- This is essentially a zinc oxide cream.
- The texture is dry and the product very white.
- Can be a bit of issue for folks who have dry, patchy skin.
- Works wonders if applied for a week.
- Comes without side-effects.
- Works from day one if you apply in large amounts.
- This is the same formula that is applied to the bums of babies when they develop rashes.
- In higher concentration, Zinc Oxide creams are used by sportsperson, including fast bowlers [remember Ted Hughes or Allan Donald?]
- The best remedy if your skin is very reactive - I use it for after-shave care too
- Works when mixed with Vaseline - this is recommended for folks like me whose skin is ultra-dry