Don't have the usual psychological study to share with you guys but yes, for me this color is about being passionate, driven by self-confidence. I have explored almost shades of red as a part of my outerwear options. This spilled over the zone of inner wear to work.
Also wanted to share some underwear dictums that I vouch for:
- Changing jockeys each day is mandatory – you are pretty much an animal if you allow your underwear to turn into a cesspool of microbial infestation
- Colors matter – whites are no longer the trending, the most obvious option. Explore a bit and discover how the first layer of fabrics making contact with your body can be more exciting
- Lousily fitted innerwear can ruin your day – ask around and am sure there would be many guys and ladies who would recall how a poor choice en route to the workplace made them uncomfortable, almost pushing them to the edge of taking an unplanned leave from work
- Never buy a size up or down – you need perfectly fitted underclothing just like you want your dress shirt or body hugging denims to fit but yes, innerwear should have a little more room to breathe
- Always dry under-body apparel – the sun-dried feeling is very different from putting on briefs that have been dried in the shadow. The baking effect makes innermost type of clothing more comfy, more skin-friendly