Easy, DIY Anxiety Management TipsI have tried morning meditation but I keep losing out due to being irregular. For me, starting the day without any anxiety spasms is necessary for a good day at work, for feel better during the course of the day and for ensuring that I don't bring on any more anxiousness, especially the type that is uncalled for since the morning routine leading to the work-desk is common to all the millennials and does not seem to be a huge challenge for them. The smallest things that need me to rush things, like driving fast to make-up for the minutes lost during the morning laziness can get me sweating. And I sweat rather profusely. For me, the morning regimen should be all about happy vibes, kissing my wife, sharing something good about the day to unfold...
The massive list of events/things that tend to disturb the morning schedule:
- team members dropping messages about their leaves
- the morning tea being a bit undercooked
- not finding something tastefully sweet along with the morning tea
- unable to deliver a big payload in the bathroom
- wet floors that need to be air dried
- news channels barking about deaths and calamities
- realizing that lunch is going to repeat something from yesterday...hardly happens now!
- feeling bloated
- feeling stuffed due to indulgences last night
- waking with thoughts running through the mind
- realizing am time-challenged for trimming facial hair
- unable to concentrate when doing the Om jaap
- weird dreams that are more of a supressed emotion or thought
- anything financial that has gone wrong and needs to be corrected during the course of day
- thoughts of 'should be in the gym'
- a floating thought that am about to begin my day but not in the manner I wanted to and am middle-aged now
- any look on my wife's face which says she is troubled or anxious...she is always my support, NOT always the other way around
- finding out that I have run out of my daily supply of meds that I carry to work
- unable to fit into my old denims or jeans that now seem loosely fitted
...and much more!!